I had so much fun doing these PLP’s for a swap with my ppl friends Katie and Victoria. I have so many things i collected for this i could do another two lol. I decided id do something different from the Prima Doll craze thats happening ( even though i love those) . So in keeping with the steam punk theme i thought id use the lady i now refer to as Nas. On the second i used the mannequin design. For the background i used copies of art media i had created. So the image on the second of the girl with wings is now known as Penelope lol. yeah ok im strange just roll with it, its so much easier ..hahaha. I tried to match up the goodies with the colours on the front so if my ladies want to use anything it all goes. I also added little trinkets to match as well.
The Craft Ninja tea bag covers came from Vectoria Designs http://vectoriadesigns.com if you love steampunk etc you will love her digi downloads they are amazing. if you join up to Flow you ofetn get really good freebie downloads as well.
You can watch all the madness created during the assembly of these designs on my you tube channel
Grumpy Old Crafter https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4jppOPlcB0bs_04vASfCA
Stalk me here yay !!:
Grumpy Old Crafter @GrumpyCrafter – twitter
instagram – grumpyoldcrafter
Tumblr – grumpy old crafter
Shop with me for Stampin Up’ products here:
other products used, i dont work or promote for any of the companies below.
- Cstellaudine Hellmuth multi medium matte – http://www.craftrange.com
- Tim Holtz – scissors – http://www.craftrange.com
- Fiskars Personal Surecut Paper Trimmer 4153 – http://www.craftrange.com
- Ranger Glossy Accents – http://www.craftrange.com
- some of the embellishments eg metal charms – G’s Metal Embellishment Emporium on facebook
- Tim Holtz – Distress ink Antique Linen – http://www.craftrange.com
- Faber Castell – Stamper’s Big Brush Pen Black – http://www.fabercastell.com/
- Zig Wink of Stella Silver – http://www.kuretake.co.uk
- Digi Kits at daisy Trail SteamPunk – Wonder Emporium – http://shop.daisytrail.com/